Community Waste Services (CWS) is responsible for picking up curb side yard waste on your weekly assigned day. Please review the guidelines below.
- Yard waste is defined as weeds, grass and hedge trimmings, leaves, brush, and tree limbs.
- Yard waste must be placed in paper composting sacks or a 50-gallon metal or plastic container marked as yard waste. Lid (s) must be left OFF for identification purposes by the driver.
- There is NO collection of yard waste in plastic bags.
- Branches and tree limbs shall not exceed 4 feet in length, 6 inches in diameter, nor weigh more than 75 pounds. They must be stacked neatly at the curb for pickup.
- Weekly yard waste collection will be limited to 12 bags/containers and/or loose materials; combined volume not to exceed two cubic yards.
- Please DO NOT place yard waste bags OR stacks near or on top of fire hydrants, cable or utility boxes, mailboxes, on or near storm drains, or any public utility receptacle.
- For yard waste exceeding allowable limits, residents may obtain additional pickup by contacting CWS. Additional or oversized material will be charged at $11 per cubic yard.
FOR QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL
Community Waste Services
To view this information as a pdf, click here.